Soothing, toning and revitalising for scalps prone to psoriasis or eczema, this specialised oil softens, smooths and stimulates dry or dehydrated skin.
Naturally high in antioxidants, anti-inflammatories and anti-bacterial actives, this powerfully soothing treatment blends renowned skin healer Redroot Extract with calming Bisabolol, Chamomile and ProVitamin B5 plus revitalising organic Rosemary Essential Oil. Skin cell renewal is stimulated and dandruff diminishes, restoring toned, smooth and soft skin.
Suitable for scalp psoriasis or eczema.
Standard UK delivery complimentary on orders over £50
- Comforts dry or dehydrated skin on the scalp
- Stimulates, tones and revitalises
- Helps stimulate skin renewal and regeneration
- Contains natural actives rich in natural antioxidants, anti-inflammatories and anti-bacterials
Suitable for scalp psoriasis, eczema, dryness and dehydration.
How to use
- Shake well before pouring oil into hands, then massage onto scalp.
- If leaving on overnight, apply a shower cap to prevent transfer onto bed linen.
- Rinse or wash hair the following morning.
A revitalising and soothing 95% natural blend of active Chinese herbs and plant oils, including Redroot and Chamomile Extracts, Bisabolol, Vitamin A and ProVitamin B5 with organic Rosemary Essential Oil.
- 95% natural
- Free from silicones, parabens, petrochemicals, synthetic fragrance or artificial colour
- Suitable for dry and dehydrated skin prone to psoriasis and eczema
- Vegan, Halal and Cruelty-free
- Made by us in the UK
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Bisabolol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Angelica Polymorpha Sinensis (Dong Quai) Root Extract, Arnebia Euchroma (Redroot) Root Extract, Linalool, Aqua (Water), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ormensis Multicaulis Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Chamomilia Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Limonene, Pantolactone, Geraniol, Citronellol, Coumarin