Powerfully nourishing, calming and smoothing, this treatment ointment soothes and replenishes dryness on hands and fingers prone to eczema.
Rich in Shea and Cocoa Butters plus natural antibacterial Bai Ji, this expertly formulated ointment swiftly and effectively relieves the discomfort and dryness associated with eczema on the hands and fingers. Flare-ups diminish, chapped, scaly or fissured skin is relieved and soft, smooth, comfortable skin is restored.
Suitable for skin prone to eczema on the hands and fingers.
Bai Ji Gao
Standard UK delivery complimentary on orders over £50
- Deeply softens and nourishes very dry skin
- Effectively soothes itchy, red and inflamed skin
- Naturally rich in Vitamin E
Suitable for eczema-prone skin.
To be applied to the hands only.
- Smooth desired amount over affected area on the hands or fingers two or three times per day or overnight.
- Allow to absorb fully, then occlude the area with clingfilm wrap or similar.
A deeply soothing and nourishing 100% natural blend of active Chinese herbs and botanical extracts, including Shea Nut and Cocoa Butters plus Bai Ji.
- 100% natural
- Free from silicones, petrochemicals, synthetic fragrance or artificial colour
- Suitable for skin prone to eczema
- Halal and Cruelty-free
- Made by us in the UK
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Nut Butter, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Bletilla Striata Root Powder, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cetearyl Alcohol