Nourishing Body Ointment
Deeply soothing, regenerating and strengthening, this nourishing body ointment calms very dry or hyper-sensitive skin prone to eczema. Gentle and natural, it’s also ideal for use on babies with nappy rash or windburn.
Antioxidant rich and high in natural anti-inflammatories and anti-bacterial actives, this expertly formulated treatment combines renowned skin-healer Redroot Extract with moisture-boosting Dong Quai to nourish and ease dryness or discomfort.
Suitable for dry, dehydrated and hyper-sensitive skin prone to eczema. Ideal also for use on babies with nappy rash.
Run Ji Gao
Standard UK delivery complimentary on orders over £50
- Powerfully cools, calms and moisturises very dry or inflamed skin
- Helps comfort skin prone to hyper-sensitivity or eczema
- Helps brighten and even skin tone
- Contains natural actives rich in natural antioxidants, anti-inflammatories and anti-bacterials
Suitable for hyper-sensitive skin prone to dryness, dehydration and eczema.
To be applied to the body only.
Gentle enough for use on baby skin.
How to use
- Smooth desired amount over affected area on the body between three and five times per day.
- Allow to absorb fully.
A deeply soothing, 100% natural blend of active Chinese herbs and botanicals, including Redroot Extract, Dong Quai and Sesame Seed Oils.
- 100% natural
- Free from silicones, petrochemicals, synthetic fragrance or artificial colour
- Suitable for hyper-sensitive skin prone to dryness, dehydration or eczema
- Suitable for use on baby skin
- Halal and Cruelty-free
- Made by us in the UK
Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Angelica Polymorpha Sinensis (Dong Quai) Root Extract, Arnebia Euchroma (Redroot) Root Extract