Night Spot Cream
Brightening, nourishing and energising, this night-time face moisturiser rejuvenates dull or hyperpigmented skin as it softens and smooths fine lines and wrinkles. Skin cell renewal is boosted and a more radiant, even complexion is restored.
Antioxidant rich, this expertly formulated face cream blends renewing Bakuchoi, a natural retinol alternative, with stabilised Vitamin C and a unique blend of renowned Chinese herbs. Skin tone appears more even and brighter, plus feels lifted and beautifully conditioned.
Suitable for all skin types, including dull, hyperpigmented skin and mature skin.
Qu Ban Shui Gao
Enjoy a complimentary Spot Cream on orders £65+
Suitable for all skin types, including dull, hyperpigmented skin and mature skin. To be applied to the face only.
Ideal for those experiencing melasma or chloasma.
Smooth a thin layer over clean, dry skin on the face, avoiding the eye area. Leave overnight, then cleanse skin as normal the following day. Repeat nightly.
A brightening and moisturising 95.5% natural blend of active Chinese herbs and botanicals, including Bakuchiol and Vitamin C, plus Bai Lian, Bai Zu and Bai Ji.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Nut Butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Myrica Cerifera (Bayberry) Fruit Wax, Panthenol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Bakuchiol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, C12-16 Alcohols, Tocopherol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ampelopsis Japonica Root Powder, Atractylodes Macrocephala Root Powder, Bletilla Striata Root Extract, Cynanchum Atratum Extract, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract, Phaseolus Radiatus Extract, Syringa Oblata Affinis Extract, Tribulus Terrestris Extract, Yeast, Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh) Oil, Boswellia Neglecta (Frankincense) Resin Oil, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Limonene, Caprylyl Glycol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Pantolactone, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Linalool, Geraniol, Eugenol.
Brighten and refine dull or hyperpigmented skin with this radiance-boosting five-step face routine.
1. Massage a small amount of Jin Yin Hua / Honeysuckle Cleansing Wash over the face morning and evening. Rinse away with warm water and pat dry with a clean towel.
2. Follow by applying Qu Ban Ding / Brightening Face Tincture to specific areas of pigmentation on the face, avoiding the delicate eye area, and allow to dry naturally.
3. Every other day, smooth a thin layer of Qu Ban Mian Mo / Brightening Face Mask over skin. Leave for 15 minutes then rinse away with warm water and pat dry with a clean towel.
4. For daytime skincare, follow by massaging a small amount of Rose Otto Rejuvenating Face Cream over the face and neck.
5. For night-time skincare, follow by massaging a small amount of Qu Ban Shui Gao / Overnight Brightening Face Moisturiser over the face and neck.
From day one, we have committed to a ‘field to patient’ approach across all we do… and, after more than three decades of operation, we wholly appreciate the indisputable benefits it brings.
Dr Mazin Al-Khafaji founded Dermatology M in 2016, evolving the original formulations crafted for use by clients of his Avicenna Clinic so that our network of practitioners could also access and use them with their patients.
Food on our plates, fashion in our closets, formulas on our skin… more than ever, consumers are placing products under the microscope to enable informed choices.