Gentle on skin, these single-use face masks feature high-quality, non-woven, breathable fabric.
Featuring a pleated design, elasticated ear loop fastening and adjustable nose bridge, these disposable face masks cover the mouth and nose, feeling comfortable against skin.
Non-woven Fabrics Outer Layer (Weight 30g); Intermediate Melt Blown Cloth - BFE ≥ 98% (Weight 25g); Non-woven Fabrics Inner Layer (Weight 20g)
Sold in packs of 50.
Standard UK delivery complimentary on orders over £50
- High-quality, non-woven, breathable fabric
- Feels comfortable against skin
- Helps filter out viruses and support your personal protection
EC Certified with meeting the requirement of medical device directive (MDD 93/42/EEC) and the following harmonized standards:
EN ISO 14971:2012
EN ISO 15223-1:2016
EN ISO 10993-1:2018
EN ISO 10993-5:2009
EN ISO 10993-10:2013
Suitable for all skin types.
Each mask should only be used once and disposed of responsibly after use.
How to use
- Apply your mask with freshly washed hands. Ensure the white side faces inward and the blue side faces outward.
- Align the face mask with your mouth and nose, with the nose clip upwards, and press the nose clip gently until it fits comfortably. Place one ear loop around an ear, then repeat on the other side. If the ear loops are too long, tie behind the head.
- Ensure the face mask covers the nose, mouth and chin.
- Once fit, try not to touch the mask again before removal and disposal.